SAP offering software tools that analyse product data, context to accelerate design
November 9, 2014 Editor 0
Enterprise resource planning giant SAP is offering customers software tools that analyse product data and context to enable the rapid design of products and solutions, thereby significantly improving responsiveness and innovation. The tools are based on the rapid prototyping and solution development concept of design thinking, which emphasises a structured, holistic and creative way of assessing problems to develop appropriate and efficient strategies.
Go to Source
- An assessment of location data requirements in logistics
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Will Google and Facebook Drive the Drone Agenda in International Development?
- All things to all people: what the Internet means to our lives
- Lessons Learned From Working Firsthand in Malawi’s ICT Sector
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021