SAP offering software tools that analyse product data, context to accelerate design
November 9, 2014 Editor 0
Enterprise resource planning giant SAP is offering customers software tools that analyse product data and context to enable the rapid design of products and solutions, thereby significantly improving responsiveness and innovation. The tools are based on the rapid prototyping and solution development concept of design thinking, which emphasises a structured, holistic and creative way of assessing problems to develop appropriate and efficient strategies.
Go to Source
- An assessment of location data requirements in logistics
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Will Google and Facebook Drive the Drone Agenda in International Development?
- All things to all people: what the Internet means to our lives
- Lessons Learned From Working Firsthand in Malawi’s ICT Sector
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020