6 peculiar industries to steal business ideas from
November 9, 2014 Editor 0
Pulling big corporations out of their comfort zone is a terrific way to make them innovate like startups. Confronting corporates with unconventional markets is one of the most effective tools to do this.
This collection offers 30 controversial innovation tricks from 6 peculiar industries that we use in our intrapreneurial bootcamp sessions.
Go ahead and discover how this weapon works for you 🙂
- How to impress your boss: 30 business tricks from 6 peculiar industries
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone.
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone
- Set Your Innovation Teams on the Right Path
- 11 Ways Big Companies Undermine Innovation
- How Open Innovation Can Help Your Business Grow
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019