6 peculiar industries to steal business ideas from
November 9, 2014 Editor 0
Pulling big corporations out of their comfort zone is a terrific way to make them innovate like startups. Confronting corporates with unconventional markets is one of the most effective tools to do this.
This collection offers 30 controversial innovation tricks from 6 peculiar industries that we use in our intrapreneurial bootcamp sessions.
Go ahead and discover how this weapon works for you 🙂
- How to impress your boss: 30 business tricks from 6 peculiar industries
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone.
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone
- Set Your Innovation Teams on the Right Path
- 11 Ways Big Companies Undermine Innovation
- How Open Innovation Can Help Your Business Grow
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019