Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
November 6, 2014 Editor 0
Innovations should clearly contribute to growth, optimization and protection of the business. However, CEOs often challenge innovations already at the beginning of respective discussions and huge amounts of ideas get lost, together with prospective business benefits. Join this live IM Channel One event on December 3rd to learn how to get the attention of the executive management, including investment related issues.
Go to Source
- How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- Live Web Event: Promoting your Enterprise Innovation Program – Strategies, Tactics, Actions
- Live Web Event: How to Create a Culture of Sustainable Engagement in Enterprise Innovation
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018