Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
November 6, 2014 Editor 0
Innovations should clearly contribute to growth, optimization and protection of the business. However, CEOs often challenge innovations already at the beginning of respective discussions and huge amounts of ideas get lost, together with prospective business benefits. Join this live IM Channel One event on December 3rd to learn how to get the attention of the executive management, including investment related issues.
Go to Source
- Will Google and Facebook Drive the Drone Agenda in International Development?
- East Africa: New Android 4.3 First Smartphone OS to Natively Support Kiswahili
- South Africa: Govt to Establish Institute for Regulatory Science
- Doing good with green: How d.light is making solar work
- Africa RISING publishes a livestock feed and forage production manual for Ethiopia
- If You’re Not Failing at ICT4D, You’re Not Trying Hard Enough
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021