Using Global Insights to Drive Local Innovation
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
“Innovation” has become yet another buzz-word, used overwhelmingly by organizations to distinguish themselves from competitors. This article explores one strategy that local champions can use to be more innovative in their local markets: scan the globe for trends and insights and generate insights and ideas that can be adapted to drive innovation at the local market level.
Go to Source
- Strong university-industry links key to tapping knowledge-economy spin-offs
- Ambitious Innovation
- Effects of knowledge spillovers on innovation and collaboration in science and technology parks
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020