The Handbook of Global Energy Policy
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
This is the first handbook to provide a global policy perspective on energy, bringing together a diverse range of international energy issues in one volume.
- Agricultural, health education goes global via cellphone animations
- Innovate and Scale: A Tough Balancing Act
- More mobile entrepreneurs come through as m:lab trainees graduate
- Silicon Valley Technology Salon: How Can Every African Woman Have Access to Broadband?
- Big data, interactive access: How Apache Drill makes it easy
- Do Not Underestimate the Online Learning Investment
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021