The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
Ideation focused crowdsourcing has been around for some time, but the approach is often not producing the desired business results in order to justify continued investments. How does the model need to change in order to drive real business value?
Go to Source
- The Technology of Nonviolence: How cellphones and crowdsourcing are saving lives and livelihoods
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- The Age of Social Products
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- How an Internal Social Network Can Drive Innovation, Crowdsourcing of Ideas
- Underlying Dimensions and Organizational Values in Organizational Learning: Strategy for Capacity Building in Developing Countries
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019