The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
Ideation focused crowdsourcing has been around for some time, but the approach is often not producing the desired business results in order to justify continued investments. How does the model need to change in order to drive real business value?
Go to Source
- The Technology of Nonviolence: How cellphones and crowdsourcing are saving lives and livelihoods
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- The Age of Social Products
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- How an Internal Social Network Can Drive Innovation, Crowdsourcing of Ideas
- Underlying Dimensions and Organizational Values in Organizational Learning: Strategy for Capacity Building in Developing Countries
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018