The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
Ideation focused crowdsourcing has been around for some time, but the approach is often not producing the desired business results in order to justify continued investments. How does the model need to change in order to drive real business value?
Go to Source
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- The Technology of Nonviolence: How cellphones and crowdsourcing are saving lives and livelihoods
- The Age of Social Products
- Building intellectual capital in incubated technology firms
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020