Methods of Measuring Ideas for Innovation
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
Turning ideas into numbers and knowing the characteristics of the Ideal Idea (0.00iur) is like having a compass and knowing the safe harbor where the minimal risks of innovation converge. Mathematically identifying desired ideas by users, extracted from simplified mathematical formulas, is the Holy Grail that eliminates uncertainties and passionate discussions, which are unhelpful in choosing ideas.
Go to Source
- Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
- Tasklets: enabling end user programming of web widgets
- Harnessing a peptide holds promise for increasing crop yields without more fertilizer
- Intellectual capital as competitive advantage in emerging clusters in Latin America
- Wikipedia Zero may be the empirical answer to Africa’s Education woes
- Why South Asia is a Hub for Social Entrepreneurship
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020