Innovate or Perish- Yes, that’s the Reality
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
You’d be hard pressed these days to find a single CEO who doesn’t endorse the “innovation is very important to us” statement. So why are we not seeing the same level of commitment when it comes to actually creating the working conditions where innovative teams can thrive and deliver results? Don’t miss your opportunity to make that change happen. You can take action to help your business evolve with the times and deliver tangible results.
Go to Source
- Intel CodeZone Presents ‘Silicon Savannah: How To Make It In Kenyan Tech’ | Friday August 16th | 2 – 5 pm | Strathmore University
- 3 Factors Required for Success with Mobile Technologies for Development
- For the Love of Gaming
- Africa: Five Things to Remember When Researching Africa
- Changes to intellectual property policy in South Africa: putting a stop to evergreening?
- Seeding Diplomacy
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020