Innovate or Perish- Yes, that’s the Reality
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
You’d be hard pressed these days to find a single CEO who doesn’t endorse the “innovation is very important to us” statement. So why are we not seeing the same level of commitment when it comes to actually creating the working conditions where innovative teams can thrive and deliver results? Don’t miss your opportunity to make that change happen. You can take action to help your business evolve with the times and deliver tangible results.
Go to Source
- Key observations at Kenya mHealth ecosystem meetup
- To Succeed with Big Data, Start Small
- MeerKAT radio telescope dish foundations completed
- Co-creation and co-profiting in financial services
- Developing a financial inclusion strategy: 5 lessons from Paraguay
- How We Did It: Invested Development’s Sean Smith on Convincing Safaricom to Launch the AppWiz Challenge.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021