Innovate or Perish- Yes, that’s the Reality
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
You’d be hard pressed these days to find a single CEO who doesn’t endorse the “innovation is very important to us” statement. So why are we not seeing the same level of commitment when it comes to actually creating the working conditions where innovative teams can thrive and deliver results? Don’t miss your opportunity to make that change happen. You can take action to help your business evolve with the times and deliver tangible results.
Go to Source
- How can countries take advantage of the fourth industrial revolution?
- 8 Lessons Learned to Improve ICT-enabled FM Radio Station Sustainability
- Goals for science in the post-2015 development agenda
- Customer Integration in Service Innovation: An Exploratory Study
- Kenya: IBM to Launch an Innovation Space At iHUB Nairobi
- Google launches Project Link: A new way to bring faster, more reliable Internet access to Uganda
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021