How to Effectively Run Innovation Initiatives in Multinational Organizations
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
The ultimate task for multinationals today is to efficiently harness their greatest asset: the knowledge and expertise of its people, spread across the organization and the globe. In this live IM Channel One Roundtable Discussion, hosted by Exago, we share experiences on how to run a cross borders idea management program, so as to achieve corporate alignment, employee’s engagement and seed a culture of innovation.
Go to Source
- Getting ready for ICT’s potential to make transport safer and more efficient
- Africa: Five Reflections on Africa’s Higher Education in Science
- South Africa: PetroSA Opens New Geoscience Centre
- Creating the Conditions for Sustainable Innovation
- Types of innovation
- Can competencies at selection predict performance and development needs?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020