How to Effectively Run Innovation Initiatives in Multinational Organizations
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
The ultimate task for multinationals today is to efficiently harness their greatest asset: the knowledge and expertise of its people, spread across the organization and the globe. In this live IM Channel One Roundtable Discussion, hosted by Exago, we share experiences on how to run a cross borders idea management program, so as to achieve corporate alignment, employee’s engagement and seed a culture of innovation.
Go to Source
- Cover design of 4 books in publication on the importance of innovation to African development
- Nigeria: Biotechnology Will Help Improve Yield Varieties – Kebbi Varsity VC
- Announcing BioCoder
- Shifting the Boundaries of Innovation in Financial Services
- Nigeria: Project Management Key to It Facilities Deployment – Accenture
- Inveneo’s Network Management Software Now Available as Open Source!
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020