How to Become an Innovative Company: A Case Study
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
A case study of a large food and beverage corporation is presented to show why and how this company changed from very conservative to very innovative. As a result of the study a company innovation development model is suggested, based on resources and capabilities to change and innovate, market orientation, leadership, free exchange of ideas, a climate favorable to change and innovation, and research and development projects.
- Content Type Journal Article
- Category Research Article
- Pages 177-182
- DOI 10.1260/1757-2184.108.40.206
- Alberto Silva, Keiser University, Florida, United States
- Journal International Journal of Innovation Science
- Print ISSN 1757-2223
- Journal Volume Volume 6
- Journal Issue Volume 6, Number 3 / September 2014
- Signaling, spillover and learning effects of knowledge flows on division performance within related diversified firms
- Models for open innovation in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Business environment as the determinant of economic growth
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
Calestous Juma Honored with Lifetime Africa Achievement Prize Effective Management over Government Led Research: A Study of Research Institutions in Gambia
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 834 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 816 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 779 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 740 views