Five Ways to Boost Innovation Governance for Growth in 2015
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
Innovation governance translates corporate strategy into robust, results-driven portfolios. Who among the executive ranks would oppose that? With innovation governance, the short and the long-term innovation opportunities are balanced, resources are strategically allocated (especially people), and the organization acquires an improved ability to achieve both stretch growth goals and market differentiation.
Go to Source
- 12 Challenges facing Computer Education in Kenyan Schools
- Safety and immunogenicity of a chimpanzee adenovirus-vectored Ebola vaccine in healthy adults: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-finding, phase 1/2a study.
- Asian countries collectively top US R&D spend
- Lack of nanotech regulations leaves developing world exposed
- A world gone mobile
- From Epidemic Meningitis Vaccines for Africa to the Meningitis Vaccine Project.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020