Five Ways to Boost Innovation Governance for Growth in 2015
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
Innovation governance translates corporate strategy into robust, results-driven portfolios. Who among the executive ranks would oppose that? With innovation governance, the short and the long-term innovation opportunities are balanced, resources are strategically allocated (especially people), and the organization acquires an improved ability to achieve both stretch growth goals and market differentiation.
Go to Source
- Developing a clean seed system for sweetpotato and cassava: A Bio-Innovate Program initiative
- Photosynthetic innovation broadens the niche within a single species.
- Business Models that use game mechanics to support charity
- Is Rwanda the next big thing in Africa?
- Research helps parents ‘give milk’ to improve nutrition and livelihoods in Rwanda
- Academic publishing: Science’s Sokal moment
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020