Five Ways to Boost Innovation Governance for Growth in 2015
November 2, 2014 Editor 0
Innovation governance translates corporate strategy into robust, results-driven portfolios. Who among the executive ranks would oppose that? With innovation governance, the short and the long-term innovation opportunities are balanced, resources are strategically allocated (especially people), and the organization acquires an improved ability to achieve both stretch growth goals and market differentiation.
Go to Source
- The Behaviour of Cybercafé Users in Tanzania
- From the ‘Last Mile’ to the ‘Last Centimeter’
- Kenya Journey to Launching an Open Data Initiative.
- The risk-reward nexus in the innovation-inequality relationship: who takes the risks? Who gets the rewards?
- You Found Your Product-Market Fit. Now What?
- How smart do biomaterials need to be? A translational science and clinical point of view.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020