Denel group launches new South African aircraft project
October 3, 2014 Editor 0
South African aerospace companies Denel Aerostructures (DAe) and Denel Aviation, both part of the State-owned Denel Group, have unveiled a major new project – the South African Regional Aircraft (SARA). This is aimed at meeting a gap in the global market, preserving South Africa’s aerospace design and development capabilities, while also stimulating the country’s young aerospace engineers and technicians.
Go to Source
- Facebook is the internet in Africa: We take a look at its ambitious plans to connect the next billion users
- What the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation Learned From 10 Years of ICT4D
- Redistribution of income: an approach
- Techno-economic analysis of an integrated biorefinery system for poly-generation of power, heat, pellet and bioethanol
- Please, Can We All Just Stop “Innovating”?
- Have you noticed the growing change in the African gaming industry?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021