Denel group launches new South African aircraft project
October 3, 2014 Editor 0
South African aerospace companies Denel Aerostructures (DAe) and Denel Aviation, both part of the State-owned Denel Group, have unveiled a major new project – the South African Regional Aircraft (SARA). This is aimed at meeting a gap in the global market, preserving South Africa’s aerospace design and development capabilities, while also stimulating the country’s young aerospace engineers and technicians.
Go to Source
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter?
- 4 Reasons Why MTN’s $235,000 Internet Bus is Reinventing a Flat ICT4D Tire
- Will better farm tech produce more food?
- A tailor made molecule against malaria
- Africa: AU Launches Africa’s Online Library On Law and Governance
- Why 2013 is a Great Year for Technology Development in Nigeria
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021