SA research project launched into using fuel cells for commercial airliners
September 10, 2014 Editor 0
A research partnership has been launched in South Africa in a quest to make air transport more environmentally and economically sustainable. Hydrogen South Africa (HySA) Systems, the National Aerospace Centre and Airbus are working together on research into using fuel cells on aircraft.
Go to Source
- A Vision for Humanitarian Uses of Emerging Technology for Emerging Needs
- Makers and education, part one: how are disruptive technologies affecting the way we educate?
- The next industrial revolution
- Technology that gets under your skin
- People prefer ‘smart grids’ with local energy
- Solar-powered battery woven into fabric overcomes hurdle for ‘wearable electronics’
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020