The Alternative Investment Market And The Financing Of Technological Innovation
September 5, 2014 Editor 0
The Alternative Investment Market (AIM) is characterized by the presence of numerous firms operating in sectors with a high rate of technological innovation. In this research we will deal with IPOs about companies active in the sector of Information Technology and Software & Computer Services. The purpose of the research is testing the market’s ability to attract the listing of new companies in these sectors and to examine the following questions:
1) Have the IPOs about economic sectors examined a concentration in specific periods?
2) Have firms’ average size, the average capital raised on the market and the share of capital on average placed with the initial offer, at the time of listing, changed during the analysed periods?
We consider three periods. The first, from the birth of the market (1995) until the speculative bubble (2001), which follows the so-called dot.com boom. The second, from 2002 to 2007, beginning of the severe economic and financial crisis, and the third from 2008 until June 2013.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
Go to Source
- Relevance of Systems Thinking and Scientific Holism to Social Entrepreneurship
- The pattern of emergence of a Middle Stone Age tradition at Gademotta and Kulkuletti (Ethiopia) through convergent tool and point technologies.
- Global initiative seeks to boost health innovation
- A Few Ideas for Beleaguered Innovators
- The biggest microlender of them all
- Rwanda: Science, ICT Critical to Africa’s Future – Kagame
A Practical Review of Mechanism Design: How Implementable Is It Within The Nigerian Context? Investigating the Role of PPP on Social Outcomes in Nigeria Economic Order Quantity Model with Innovation Diffusion Criterion under Influence of Price-Dependent Potential Market Size
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020