Pretoria school to enter car in solar race
September 5, 2014 Editor 0
Private education institution Maragon Private Schools Olympus, in Pretoria, will launch its Solar Eagle solar car at the Sasol Solar Challenge 2014, an eight-day biennial solar car race, which will take place from September 27 to October 4.
Go to Source
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Your Big Data Innovations in Agriculture
- 4 Ways To Encourage Innovation In Your Startup Business
- Necessity & Invention: Africa’s story of mobile conquest & why utility beats ‘coolness’
- Mobile Phone Middleware Architecture for Energy and Context Awareness in Location-Based Services.
- Classification of supply chain knowledge: a morphological approach
- How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021