Economic Order Quantity Model with Innovation Diffusion Criterion under Influence of Price-Dependent Potential Market Size
September 5, 2014 Editor 0
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Ahead of Print.
In last few decades various models developed under inventory control section whether of probabilistic or deterministic nature did not consider the effect of marketing parameters. The marketing parameters especially associated with innovation diffusion theory make the inventory models more realistic. In this paper, an inventory model has been proposed based on the explicit assumptions of interaction of marketing parameters to the optimal inventory replenishment policy. A time-dependent innovation driven demand has been incorporated in the basic economic order quantity (EOQ) model to know the realistic features of the model. This model assumes that potential market size is dynamic over time and is dependent on the price of the product. The model is illustrated with a numerical example and to know the effectiveness of the model a sensitivity analysis of the optimal solution with respect to different parameters has been performed.
Go to Source
- Facilitating participatory research: Scientists train farmers and extension officers in Babati-Tanzania on forage data collection
- An innovative system for 3D clinical photography in the resource-limited settings.
- .NET open source
- Nigeria: We Spent N55 Billion On Content Technology Devt – Ugbe, Multichoice MD
- Who is really getting rich from Somali Piracy?
- Innovation Lessons from an Old-Time Enterprise
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020