The Growth Accelerator – Managing Innovation Based Growth
September 2, 2014 Editor 0
Growth is on the top of the management agenda as shareholders simply demand return on invested capital and current business is not delivering it. So what is the best route companies can take to achieve it? How can companies create and accelerate growth? To succeed companies must possess the capabilities and take a systematic approach to go beyond their core business.
Go to Source
- Balancing research and development: Livestock and fish research and value chain insights from Tropentag workshop
- Innovative building technologies can aid delivery of social infrastructure
- Livestock and Fish sessions rethinking research pathways to rural poverty
- Knowledge transfer in vertical relationship. The case study of Val D’Agri oil district.
- CoCIS Open Day: Showcasing Innovations
- The future of Edtech in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021