Sitting on Untapped Potential – The Power of Your Organisation’s Collective Intelligence
September 2, 2014 Editor 0
In the autumn of 1906, 85-year-old Sir Francis Galton made a fascinating discovery on the judgment power of crowds: The accuracy of groups is far greater than of individuals. It’s a well-known story yet worth recapping. Surprisingly, the central character is a fat ox.
Go to Source
- Innovative clinical trial designs to rationalize TB vaccine development.
- Why Open Services Are the Future of Innovation
- Global Search for Healthcare Ideas
- Good laboratory practices guarantee biosafety in the Sierra Leone-China friendship biosafety laboratory.
- Is Big good?
- Carbon payments ‘could help enrich African soil’
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020