Sitting on Untapped Potential – The Power of Your Organisation’s Collective Intelligence
September 2, 2014 Editor 0
In the autumn of 1906, 85-year-old Sir Francis Galton made a fascinating discovery on the judgment power of crowds: The accuracy of groups is far greater than of individuals. It’s a well-known story yet worth recapping. Surprisingly, the central character is a fat ox.
Go to Source
- Which Innovation Model
- Yes, You Can Brainstorm Without Groupthink
- How to Create a Culture of Sustainable Engagement in Enterprise Innovation
- It’s really out there: A review of the critique of the discovery view of opportunities
- All in the numbers?
- Climate of hope, amid a season of summitry: Anticipation builds for vital summits on sustainability and climate change
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018