Sitting on Untapped Potential – The Power of Your Organisation’s Collective Intelligence
September 2, 2014 Editor 0
In the autumn of 1906, 85-year-old Sir Francis Galton made a fascinating discovery on the judgment power of crowds: The accuracy of groups is far greater than of individuals. It’s a well-known story yet worth recapping. Surprisingly, the central character is a fat ox.
Go to Source
- Top Innovation Secrets
- South Africa trials ‘high-tech punch on the nose’ to repel sharks
- What Could You Accomplish With 1,000 Computers?
- How Open Innovation Can Help Your Business Grow
- Arab Entrepreneurs Spread the Power of Yalla;
- How Formalization Hinders Different Firm Innovativeness Types: Opening the Black Box with Evidence from a Service Industry
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021