LynkMii Launches Global Online Business Directory.
August 27, 2014 Editor 0
An international, online business directory called LynkMii has been launched, offering members the opportunity to post free listings of companies on their website. Designed for Apple and Android devices, the service enables businesses to use the website, mobile-site and native apps to bring their goods, services and promotions to millions of users and potential customers.
“LynkMii is your ultimate guide for businesses, news, events, jobs and special offers. Whatever you’re looking for, whether it’s a cinema, an electrical shop, or even a plumber or the cab, this is the place to find it,” a spokesman said. The LynkMii portal enables business owners to publish details of their products and services to mobile customers based on their geographic location.
With free registration, business owners can build a business profile containing images, a description of their services, contact information and links to their website and social media.
They can also post special offers, events, and jobs for free. Once downloaded from Google Play or the iTunes store, users will be able to navigate and search for businesses, special offers and events by geographic location or category. Prospective customers may review any business within their local area and view special offers that may be available. Users will be able to communicate directly with any business by phone or email and get directions to the location. LynkMii members also receive a notification whenever an offer or event is added, making it easier for businesses to reach more people.
The service is available worldwide. About LynkMii LynkMii is a definitive guide for hotels and accommodation, events, nightlife, activities, conference venues, wedding venues, sport, places of interest, museums and art galleries, theatre and cinema, destination guides, and local information. The company also offers Bulk Email and SMS marketing services.
- Team Proactivity as a Linking Mechanism between Team Creative Efficacy, Transformational Leadership, and Risk-Taking Norms and Team Creative Performance
- Solar-powered battery woven into fabric overcomes hurdle for ‘wearable electronics’
- For the Love of Gaming
- CSIR signs US licensee deal for laser technology
- Pioneering self-contained ‘smart village’ offers world model for rural poverty relief
- World Bank seeks $500m for African weather services
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021