Call for entries for 2015 Innovation Prize for Africa
August 4, 2014 Editor 0
The African Innovation Foundation (AIF) has called on African innovators to submit their entries for the fourth edition of the yearly Innovation Prize for Africa (IPA), which aims to enable and encourage African pioneers to develop creative ideas and techniques to overcome developmental challenges faced by the continent and support sustainable development. Entries would be evaluated based on their originality, marketability, scalability, social impact and their scientific or technical aspects and could be entered under five categories – agriculture and agribusiness; environment, energy and water; health and wellbeing; information communication technology applications; and manufacturing and services industries.
Go to Source
- Looking to Join the Lean Start-up Movement?
- Determinants of innovation capacity: Empirical evidence from services firms
- On Business Models, Prototypes, Love, & Entrepreneurship
- Making Global Innovation Management Real
- Africa: Growing Potential of Digital Jobs for African Youths
- Chancellor Proposes Strategic Mak-UNISA Partnership at 6th SARChI
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021