How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone
July 7, 2014 Editor 0
Pulling big corporations out of their comfort zone is a terrific way to make them innovate like startups. Confronting corporates with unconventional markets is one of the most effective tools to do this.
This collection offers 30 controversial innovation tricks from 6 peculiar industries that we use in our intrapreneurial bootcamp sessions.
Go ahead and discover how this weapon works for you 🙂
- 6 peculiar industries to steal business ideas from
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone.
- How to impress your boss: 30 business tricks from 6 peculiar industries
- 52 tools for any company to innovate like a startup
- Make your company think & act like a startup (+ slidedeck with tips)
- That awkward 4-o-clock moment in a brainstorm #InnovationVirgins
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018