How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone
July 7, 2014 Editor 0
Pulling big corporations out of their comfort zone is a terrific way to make them innovate like startups. Confronting corporates with unconventional markets is one of the most effective tools to do this.
This collection offers 30 controversial innovation tricks from 6 peculiar industries that we use in our intrapreneurial bootcamp sessions.
Go ahead and discover how this weapon works for you 🙂
- Kenya: Compulynx Creates a Cashless Society in Universities Via E-Campus
- What are the Innovations in Mobile Technology for Youth Workforce Development?
- Nano ‘tea bag’ purifies water
- What every Start-up can learn from an empty bar in Antwerp.
- Are internal knowledge transfer strategies double-edged swords?
- Mobile Innovation from the field: We can now talk directly with students, teachers and parents in Uganda
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021