How to impress your boss: 30 business tricks from 6 peculiar industries
July 7, 2014 Editor 0
Pulling big corporations out of their comfort zone is a terrific way to make them innovate like startups. Confronting corporates with unconventional markets is one of the most effective tools to do this.
This collection offers 30 controversial innovation tricks from 6 peculiar industries that we use in our intrapreneurial bootcamp sessions.
Go ahead and discover how this weapon works for you 🙂
- Rwanda: Gap Still Deep Between ICT and Agriculture
- Security in VoIP
- The relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and speed to the market: The case of incubator firms in Norway
- iHub Research collaborates with Activspaces on the ICT Hubs study!
- Review of sheep crossbreeding in Ethiopia
- Innovation and Insurance: Protection Against the Costs of Natural Disaster
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020