How to impress your boss: 30 business tricks from 6 peculiar industries
July 7, 2014 Editor 0
Pulling big corporations out of their comfort zone is a terrific way to make them innovate like startups. Confronting corporates with unconventional markets is one of the most effective tools to do this.
This collection offers 30 controversial innovation tricks from 6 peculiar industries that we use in our intrapreneurial bootcamp sessions.
Go ahead and discover how this weapon works for you 🙂
- Is Your Social Venture Really Worth Scaling?
- Waza Experience: Preparing the next generation of thoughtful techies in Kenya
- Africa: How Complexity Science Can Get Aid Working
- A stunning graphic that might change your perceptions of climate change in the developing world
- Biases and debiasing in bank lending decisions to nascent entrepreneurs – an experimental study
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021