Gender equality in the post-2015 agenda: the importance of social norms for inclusive development – OIF / DEV High-Level Panel
July 7, 2014 Editor 0
The OECD Development Centre and the International Organisation of La Francophonie (IOF) are organizing a High-Level Panel on “Gender equality in the post-2015 agenda: the importance of social norms for inclusive development”.
Go to Source
- Perspectives on the Social Psychology of Creativity
- TechnoServe Launches Program to Boost Development of Central American and African Businesses
- How Anxiety Can Lead Your Decisions Astray
- Are WiFi-only tablets and mobile devices impractical in hotspot-starved African countries?
- Open Innovation vs. Dead Zones
- Uganda: Scientists Battle Striga (witchweed) in Uganda
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020