Gender equality in the post-2015 agenda: the importance of social norms for inclusive development – OIF / DEV High-Level Panel
July 7, 2014 Editor 0
The OECD Development Centre and the International Organisation of La Francophonie (IOF) are organizing a High-Level Panel on “Gender equality in the post-2015 agenda: the importance of social norms for inclusive development”.
Go to Source
- Want to Scale ICT4D Projects? Stop Developing Software!
- Optimal pricing strategy of hotel for long-term stay
- Improving complementary feeding in Ghana: reaching the vulnerable through innovative business–the case of KOKO Plus.
- Do Farmers Really Want to be Paid in Mobile Money?
- In the Spotlight: GoMetro, Improving public transportation in South Africa
- Getting ready for ICT’s potential to make transport safer and more efficient
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021