Behind the Scenes of ‘Startupland’: A Documentary that Tells the True Stories of Entrepreneurs
July 7, 2014 Editor 0Try to search for stories that feature the growing pains and gains of growth-oriented technology startups – content that is not only entertaining, but of high quality and most important, educating. It is a surprisingly hard task in today’s economy, where entrepreneurship is booming again.
- Exploring an alternative model for funding Africa’s startup enterprises: Search Funds
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality?
- Six tips to balance the gender scale in start-up programs
- The secret sauce of a ‘start-up nation’
- How are future blue-collar skills being created?
- Calling all mobile industry entrepreneurs
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018