Behind the Scenes of ‘Startupland’: A Documentary that Tells the True Stories of Entrepreneurs
July 7, 2014 Editor 0Try to search for stories that feature the growing pains and gains of growth-oriented technology startups – content that is not only entertaining, but of high quality and most important, educating. It is a surprisingly hard task in today’s economy, where entrepreneurship is booming again.
- Exploring an alternative model for funding Africa’s startup enterprises: Search Funds
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality?
- Six tips to balance the gender scale in start-up programs
- The secret sauce of a ‘start-up nation’
- How are future blue-collar skills being created?
- Calling all mobile industry entrepreneurs
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019