Behind the Scenes of ‘Startupland’: A Documentary that Tells the True Stories of Entrepreneurs
July 7, 2014 Editor 0Try to search for stories that feature the growing pains and gains of growth-oriented technology startups – content that is not only entertaining, but of high quality and most important, educating. It is a surprisingly hard task in today’s economy, where entrepreneurship is booming again.
- Rwanda: Including Teachers in Laptop Project Critical
- Announcing the ebook: Innovative Africa – the new face of Africa
- Founding team composition and early performance of university—Based spin-off companies
- Hierarchical reactive power regulation strategies for high-penetration photovoltaic distribution systems
- What are Affordable Technologies for Supporting Learning and Collaboration in Africa?
- CrowdGlobe: The Dead Ushahidi reality behind 12,795 Ushahidi Crowdmaps
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021