South African missile company aiming to develop new products
July 4, 2014 Editor 0
South African high-technology company Denel Dynamics must meet the challenges and seize the opportunities facing it not only for the sake of the company itself but for the sake of the country as a whole. So asserted company CEO Tsepo Monaheng, addressing staff and guests at the conclusion of the recent Denel Dynamics Show and Tell 2014 event. Denel Dynamics specializes in missiles and other guided weapons, unmanned air vehicles and space technology. It is part of the State-owned Denel defence industrial group.
Go to Source
- Rwanda: Third CIO 100 Awards – Education in the Cloud
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone.
- NASAC statement on the occasion of the G8+5 Summit in L’Aquila, Italy
- Are There Only 4,527 Open Source Software Developers in All of Africa?
- The impact of investment climate reform in Africa: How has ‘Doing Business’ reform promoted broader competitiveness?
- Breaking the barriers for low-cost energy storage
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021