Varsity receives R1m sponsorship for solar-powered car
June 27, 2014 Editor 0
High-service distributor of electronic, electrical, mechanical and industrial products RS Components SA is advancing research and development in alternative energy through its sponsorship of R1-million worth of products to the University of Johannesburg’s (UJ’s) Energy Movement programme for the development of a solar-powered vehicle.
Go to Source
- Southern Africa Horizon Scan (Oct 2011)
- Why Good Managers Are So Rare
- Drones for Development: Humanitarian Use Cases
- Contingencies in collaborative innovation: matching organisational learning with strategic orientation and environmental munificence
- What exactly is an entrepreneur?
- Risks in Innovation Leadership Talent
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020