Varsity receives R1m sponsorship for solar-powered car
June 27, 2014 Editor 0
High-service distributor of electronic, electrical, mechanical and industrial products RS Components SA is advancing research and development in alternative energy through its sponsorship of R1-million worth of products to the University of Johannesburg’s (UJ’s) Energy Movement programme for the development of a solar-powered vehicle.
Go to Source
- The Middle East, Business, and the Long Term
- The impact of investment climate reform in Africa: How has ‘Doing Business’ reform promoted broader competitiveness?
- Algae can draw energy from other plants
- Using Interactive Management to Identify, Rank and Model Entrepreneurial Competencies as Universities’ Entrepreneurship Curricula
- Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 2)
- The Organizations and the Challenges of the New Century
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020