Stellenbosch University launches mobile ITS lab
June 27, 2014 Editor 0
The Stellenbosch University’s (SU’s) Department of Civil Engineering has launched a mobile laboratory equipped with technology in the field of intelligent transport systems (ITS), which will investigate opportunities for the development of specialised applications for the transport sector. ITS is an umbrella term for the convergence of various technologies aimed at “making transport operations safer, more people-oriented, environment-friendly and efficient, Engineering News Online previously reported.
Go to Source
- Exploring the idea of the Creative Class in an African city: A case study of ICT professionals in Nairobi
- Knowledge, access and usage pattern of HINARI by researchers and clinicians in tertiary health institutions in south-west Nigeria.
- Research team developing model for sustainable desert living
- Africa: Argentina Extends Its Tech Transfer Ties With Africa
- Modularization vs. Innovation
- Does the design and implementation of proven innovations for delivering basic primary health care services in rural communities fit the urban setting: the case of Ghana’s Community-based Health Planning and Services (CHPS).
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020