Digital electronics scientist and inventor honoured by SA university
June 27, 2014 Editor 0
Dutch scientist and inventor Professor Kornelis Immink was awarded an honorary doctoral degree ¬– Doctor Honoris Causa for technical and scientific research – by the University of Johannesburg (UJ) at a ceremony earlier this month.
Go to Source
- Mozilla innovates $25 smartphone for emerging markets, but it may not be as cheap as you think
- The missing link: Transforming vocational skills into employment for young women
- New GSMA Report: Mobile Financial Services for the Unbanked
- 10 Guidelines for Starting Your Independent ICT4D Project
- SA needs more inclusive innovation environment
- What If You Don’t Want to Be a Manager?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020