Digital electronics scientist and inventor honoured by SA university
June 27, 2014 Editor 0
Dutch scientist and inventor Professor Kornelis Immink was awarded an honorary doctoral degree ¬– Doctor Honoris Causa for technical and scientific research – by the University of Johannesburg (UJ) at a ceremony earlier this month.
Go to Source
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- The Choice Between Facebook and Running Water Isn’t Obvious
- Information Technology’s Dangerous Trend in Africa
- 10 Ways to Use your Smartphone as a Killer Creativity Tool
- New sophisticated control algorithms poised to revolutionize electric battery technology
- Kenya | Can The Government Outsource to IT SMEs?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020