New evidence on Africa’s integration into global value chains
June 24, 2014 Editor 0
The African economy is undergoing diversification and becoming more integrated into the world economy. But whether the current pace of change is sufficient to achieve lasting structural transformation is another question.In order for GVCs to contribute positively to structural change, policy also needs to adapt.
Go to Source
- Sidab Women’s Sewing Group: an example of social entrepreneurship in the Arabian Gulf
- WorldFish and partners project on sustainable transformation of Egypt’s aquaculture market system
- South Africa: A World First – CSIR Develops Digital Laser
- Five Common Strategy Mistakes
- Will corruption suffocate Africa’s new tech incubators?
- Seven Types of Sales Managers
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021