New evidence on Africa’s integration into global value chains
June 24, 2014 Editor 0
The African economy is undergoing diversification and becoming more integrated into the world economy. But whether the current pace of change is sufficient to achieve lasting structural transformation is another question.In order for GVCs to contribute positively to structural change, policy also needs to adapt.
Go to Source
- The industrial Internet from a startup perspective
- Overqualified and disadvantaged: exploring the barriers to growth of family businesses to second-generation leaders
- Good agriculture practices―low hanging fruits for Zambian farmers
- Draw Your Elevator Pitch
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level
- Inveneo’s Network Management Software Now Available to the Public!
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020