New evidence on Africa’s integration into global value chains
June 24, 2014 Editor 0
The African economy is undergoing diversification and becoming more integrated into the world economy. But whether the current pace of change is sufficient to achieve lasting structural transformation is another question.In order for GVCs to contribute positively to structural change, policy also needs to adapt.
Go to Source
- The Four Types of Digital Marketer
- South Africa: SAP Forecasts Growth of Local Prospects
- Financial Education: What Works and What Doesn’t?
- Knowledge Mapping: Encouragements and Impediments to Adoption
- Home-grown technology firms help drive eGovernment expansion in East Africa
- Spatial Growth Solutions, Multi-Stakeholder Engagement, and Fish: Innovative Public-Private Dialogue in Mauritania’s Nouadhibou Free Zone
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020