africa innovation; +41 new citations
June 24, 2014 Editor 0
41 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2014/06/24
PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine, includes over 15 million
citations for biomedical articles back to the 1950’s.
These citations are from MEDLINE and additional life science journals.
PubMed includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
- Pandor to open high-tech nanotechnology facility at Rhodes
- Roadconexion wants to provide Ugandan Road users with real-time crowd-sourced traffic information
- Design Thinking + Business Model Innovation
- Towards a theory of corruption, nepotism, and new venture creation in developing countries
- Kenya: Airtel, Softbank Trial Cost Effective 3G to Rural Areas Using Satellite
- How to Pick the Right Idea?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021