Home-grown digital radiography systems make Gauteng hospital debut
June 13, 2014 Editor 0
Newly elected Minister of Economic Development Ebrahim Patel announced during the Africa Health Expo, held last month at Gallagher Estate, in Midrand, that the Gauteng Department of Health had ordered 12 digital radiography systems from low-radiation device company Lodox worth R60-million.
Go to Source
- Being ‘disruptive’ requires space for creativity, innovation
- Is freemium revenue model taking over premium in entertainment?
- Cameroon: Cameroon Gets 5th Biodiversity Management Report
- Do Not Commit the 3 Fatal Sins in Disregarding End Users in ICT4D
- Bionic bird takes flight in South Africa
- Biofuel research focuses on manure
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020