Innovation education programs: toward a conceptual framework
June 3, 2014 Editor 0
Purpose – Innovation education has been identified as a key contributor to enhancing the innovative behavior of individuals, organizations and economies; yet very little literature exists on the development and assessment of innovation education programs (IEPs). This is particularly so in the higher education and vocational education domains. The purpose of this paper is to bridge the gap in the literature, by proposing a conceptual framework of a multi-dimensional IEP. Design/methodology/approach – The paper employs a transparent and reproducible procedure and critical appraisal of the literature; coupled with emergent inquiry and case study implementation of a leading international IEP. Findings – The study provides a framework by which innovation education facilitators may develop and evaluate their IEPs. The proposed framework provides a thematic appreciation of the multi-dimensional relationships between components. Research limitations/implications – Limited within the context of this case study, geographical context and scant literature on IEPs and reproducible procedure. Originality/value – The study provides a conceptual innovation education framework, based upon a successful international innovation management program.
Go to Source
- Study finds success factors for open-source drug discovery
- Earth observation satellites hold benefits for South Africa
- Firm-internal knowledge integration and the effects on innovation
- Organizational Learning And Knowledge Creation Processes In SMEs
- What Are The Top 6 Barriers to ICT4Edu Success in Secondary Schools?
- Do People Really Want Smarter Toothbrushes?
An Axis of ICT Entropy: 5 State Telecom Companies That Need Privatization Now From relevance to relevate: How university-based business school can remain seats of “higher” learning and still contribute effectively to business
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020