Gauteng health sector to receive new radiography systems worth R60-million
June 3, 2014 Editor 0
Newly elected Minister of Economic Development Ebrahim Patel announced on Thursday that the Gauteng Department of Health had ordered 12 Lodox digital radiography systems worth R60-million for the province’s health sector. The systems were destined for nine public hospitals – New Natalspruit Hospital, Dr George Mukhari Hospital, Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Tembisa Hospital, Helen Joseph Hospital, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Sebokeng Hospital, Kalafong Hospital and Leratong Hospital – and three pathology facilities, namely Pretoria Forensic Pathology, Johannesburg Forensic Pathology and Ga-Rankuwa Forensic Pathology.
Go to Source
- Seeding Diplomacy
- 27 options to find revenues for your new idea
- Kenya Journey to Launching an Open Data Initiative.
- Please Stop Using the Term “Beneficiaries” in ICT4D
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world
- Stanford study could lead to paradigm shift in organic solar cell research
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020