Gender equality in a post-2015 agenda: social norms and inclusive development
May 28, 2014 Editor 0
The OECD Development Centre and the Organisation de la Francophonie (OIF) are organizing a High-Level Panel on “Gender equality in a post-2015 agenda: the importance of social norms for inclusive development”.
Go to Source
- Sharing is a competitive advantage
- Co-culture strategies for increased biohydrogen production
- New image processing improves on speed and accuracy
- Startup Culture = Entrepreneurship Culture + Innovation Culture (SC = EC + IC)
- Want to Change the World? Be Resilient.
- Be Ready for the Next Major Technology Shifts in Your Industry
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021