Gender equality in a post-2015 agenda: social norms and inclusive development
May 28, 2014 Editor 0
The OECD Development Centre and the Organisation de la Francophonie (OIF) are organizing a High-Level Panel on “Gender equality in a post-2015 agenda: the importance of social norms for inclusive development”.
Go to Source
- V3Solar photovoltaic Spin Cell generates 20 times more electricity per cell than flat panels
- Solar energy for 1bn people?
- Enabling Big Geoscience Data Analytics with a Cloud-Based, MapReduce-Enabled and Service-Oriented Workflow Framework
- New surveys reveal dynamism, challenges of open data-driven businesses in developing countries
- What makes a nation smart: the view from Singapore
- The Innovation Mindset in Action: Shantha Ragunathan
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020