Gender equality in a post-2015 agenda: social norms and inclusive development
May 28, 2014 Editor 0
The OECD Development Centre and the Organisation de la Francophonie (OIF) are organizing a High-Level Panel on “Gender equality in a post-2015 agenda: the importance of social norms for inclusive development”.
Go to Source
- 9 Tips For Your (Open) Innovation Project
- Home-grown digital radiography systems make Gauteng hospital debut
- Embedded software product lines: domain and application engineering model-based analysis processes
- London Technology Salon: How Can We Empower Women and Girls with Mobiles?
- We’ve updated the Africa tech hub map using your suggestions
- Profiting from Innovation by Aligning Product Architecture with IP
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020