Embraer, Boeing in biofuels cooperation deal
May 23, 2014 Editor 0
Two of the world’s four biggest commercial aircraft manufacturers, Embraer of Brazil and Boeing of the US, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to set up a joint sustainable aviation biofuels research centre. This will be situated in the Technological Park in the Brazilian city of São José dos Campos, in São Paulo state. São José dos Campos is the home town of Embraer and the main centre for the Brazilian aerospace industry.
Go to Source
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
- Reptile Atlas a first for southern Africa
- Africa: The Pros and Cons of Social Media in Global Health
- Is it Human Nature to Stifle Big Ideas?
- Expo showcases latest fire and security innovations
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021