Embraer, Boeing in biofuels cooperation deal
May 23, 2014 Editor 0
Two of the world’s four biggest commercial aircraft manufacturers, Embraer of Brazil and Boeing of the US, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to set up a joint sustainable aviation biofuels research centre. This will be situated in the Technological Park in the Brazilian city of São José dos Campos, in São Paulo state. São José dos Campos is the home town of Embraer and the main centre for the Brazilian aerospace industry.
Go to Source
- Innovative strategies for transforming internal medicine residency training in resource-limited settings: the Mozambique experience.
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017
- When Business Gets Personal: How Laws Affect Women’s Economic Opportunities
- COMESA launches innovation fund to boost economic growth
- Pivot East 2013 Winners
- Bio-Innovate Program is supporting nine regional and multidisciplinary projects in Eastern Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020