Embraer, Boeing in biofuels cooperation deal
May 23, 2014 Editor 0
Two of the world’s four biggest commercial aircraft manufacturers, Embraer of Brazil and Boeing of the US, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to set up a joint sustainable aviation biofuels research centre. This will be situated in the Technological Park in the Brazilian city of São José dos Campos, in São Paulo state. São José dos Campos is the home town of Embraer and the main centre for the Brazilian aerospace industry.
Go to Source
- Defining front-end architecture
- Basecamp’s Strategy Offers a Useful Reminder: Less Is More
- Exploring the idea of the Creative Class in an African city: A case study of ICT professionals in Nairobi
- Innovation Golden Rules
- ORNL’s newly licensed neutron detector will advance human disease research
- Is Nurturing Creativity a Luxury or a Necessity for Schools in Developing Nations?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021