Company aims to achieve $10bn turnover by 2020
May 23, 2014 Editor 0
Brazilian electrical equipment supplier and automation solutions provider WEG Group has set in motion a strategic plan to achieve a yearly turnover of $10-billion by increasing its sales by at least 17% year-on-year until 2020, WEG Group South Africa-based subsidiary Zest WEG Group sales and marketing director Gary Daines tells Engineering News. “To assist our parent company in achieving this target, Zest WEG is realigning its executive team to establish the skills and focus needed to accelerate the growth of the group’s activities in other African markets,” he explains.
Go to Source
- Agroforestry can ensure food security and mitigate the effects of climate change in Africa
- Crowdfunding science: Many a mickle makes a muckle
- A connected world is a better world. Right?
- Being First: Ten Innovation lessons from Mount Everest
- Why a unified database of mobile users could mean an economic boom in Africa
- Africa: £25,000 Prize for African Engineering Innovation Launched
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021