Company aims to achieve $10bn turnover by 2020
May 23, 2014 Editor 0
Brazilian electrical equipment supplier and automation solutions provider WEG Group has set in motion a strategic plan to achieve a yearly turnover of $10-billion by increasing its sales by at least 17% year-on-year until 2020, WEG Group South Africa-based subsidiary Zest WEG Group sales and marketing director Gary Daines tells Engineering News. “To assist our parent company in achieving this target, Zest WEG is realigning its executive team to establish the skills and focus needed to accelerate the growth of the group’s activities in other African markets,” he explains.
Go to Source
- ICT, Development and Innovation
- First Biomedical Engineering Innovators Summer School gets Underway
- Are Mobile Phones and mLearning Failing in Education?
- Nigeria: A Nice Mobile Music and Video Service With a Handset Attached
- Experiential Learning for Developing Managers: A Practical Model
- Conservation agriculture for Zambia – A resilient technology in times of climate change
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021