Success With Open Innovation Portals
May 19, 2014 Editor 0
The Idea Connection website noted that the high costs associated with R&D functions, the equally high risk of failure and uncertain economic conditions has led to an increase in the adoption of open innovation methods. They include technology scouting, partnerships, knowledge brokering, idea contests and crowdsourcing. One approach that’s been gaining a lot of traction recently is the open innovation portal. This is an online platform where suppliers, partners and even the general public can submit technologies that may be of interest to a company.
Click here to read the full article.
- Innovate together
- Review of sheep crossbreeding in Ethiopia
- Company aims to achieve $10bn turnover by 2020
- Sustainable utilization of agro-industrial waste: How a Bio-Innovate funded project is generating bio-energy and mushrooms from agro-industrial waste.
- The Most Efficient Die Early
- Optimal selection and sizing of distributed energy resources for distributed power systems
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020