African countries need to tap global markets more effectively to strengthen their economies, says new African Economic Outlook
May 19, 2014 Editor 0
By participating more effectively in the global production of goods and services, Africa can transform its economy and achieve a development breakthrough, according to the latest African Economic Outlook, released at the African Development Bank Group’s Annual Meetings.
Go to Source
- Islamic finance and its role in SME development case in point: Egypt
- On Opposite Continents, 2 Individuals Turning Waste Into Wealth
- Are Massive Open Online Courses Massive Opportunity or Massive Hype?
- Can improved food legume varieties increase technical efficiency in crop production in the Bale highlands, Ethiopia?
- Where Does Innovation Meet Scale?
- Mobile phone credit instead of bread? For many Kenyans, a real dilemma
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020