African countries need to tap global markets more effectively to strengthen their economies, says new African Economic Outlook
May 19, 2014 Editor 0
By participating more effectively in the global production of goods and services, Africa can transform its economy and achieve a development breakthrough, according to the latest African Economic Outlook, released at the African Development Bank Group’s Annual Meetings.
Go to Source
- Using Open Data to drive innovation, collaboration and change in India
- Open Innovation in an Emerging Economy
- OU environmental science graduate student receives EPA’s STAR Fellowship Award
- What’s the Point of Creativity?
- Taking Over from an Incompetent Team Leader
- Imitation and Innovation: The Dual Engines of Cultural Learning.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020