African countries need to tap global markets more effectively to strengthen their economies, says new African Economic Outlook
May 19, 2014 Editor 0
By participating more effectively in the global production of goods and services, Africa can transform its economy and achieve a development breakthrough, according to the latest African Economic Outlook, released at the African Development Bank Group’s Annual Meetings.
Go to Source
- 7 African Mobile Phone Service Tariffs and Bundles
- Make Agility Part of Your Process
- Stairways to heaven: implementing social media in organizations
- Africa: Scidev.net Founder Passes Suddenly
- Have you noticed the growing change in the African gaming industry?
- Mobile Opportunities in Africa – Engaging with the Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021