African countries need to tap global markets more effectively to strengthen their economies, says new African Economic Outlook
May 19, 2014 Editor 0
By participating more effectively in the global production of goods and services, Africa can transform its economy and achieve a development breakthrough, according to the latest African Economic Outlook, released at the African Development Bank Group’s Annual Meetings.
Go to Source
- Will your industry be transformed by open innovation?
- What Lies Ahead for Technology? You Decide
- Traditional medicine gains ground in African universities
- Human Capital and Development
- Educating women key to sustainable farming in Africa, says study
- Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021