Media Advisory: Launch of the African Economic Outlook 2014 – Monday 19 May 2014
May 15, 2014 Editor 0
The African Development Bank (AfDB), the OECD Development Centre and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) will publish their 2014 African Economic Outlook, a yearly report containing projections and analyses on economic and development trends in Africa. This year’s edition covers all of the continent’s 54 countries and dedicates its special chapter to global value chains and Africa’s industrialization.
Go to Source
- The Governance of Innovation: Building an Innovative Eco-System for SMEs
- Transcending the Power of Hierarchy to Facilitate Shared Leadership
- Africa: Demo Africa Selects 40 Projects for 2013 Launchpad
- Centre aiming to develop Braamfontein into ICT R&D hub
- Please, Can We All Just Stop “Innovating”?
- Inbound and Outbound Open Innovation: Organization and Performances
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020