Media Advisory: Launch of the African Economic Outlook 2014 – Monday 19 May 2014
May 15, 2014 Editor 0
The African Development Bank (AfDB), the OECD Development Centre and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) will publish their 2014 African Economic Outlook, a yearly report containing projections and analyses on economic and development trends in Africa. This year’s edition covers all of the continent’s 54 countries and dedicates its special chapter to global value chains and Africa’s industrialization.
Go to Source
- Keep searching and you’ll find: what do we know about variety creation through firms’ search activities for innovation?
- Giving Open Innovation a Chance to Work
- Stop Fighting Your Culture
- The Science of Social Impact Innovation: How to Deliver More Impact through Innovative Business Models
- On Startups: What exactly is a startup? (or the Startup Duck Test)
- Entrepreneurial attributes and intention among management students: a longitudinal approach to evolution and applicability of conceptual and empirical constructs
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021