Innovating in a government context: An evaluation of a Dutch water innovation program using the cyclic innovation model
May 15, 2014 Editor 0
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Volume 0, Issue 0, Ahead of Print.
- What Is the Inveneo “Self-Contained Site Survey Tool”?
- Innovations to enhance the quality of health professions education at the University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences–NECTAR program.
- Optimal flow of regional forest biomass to a district heating system
- Rocket Internet may be just what is needed to Turbo-charge African E-commerce
- Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
- 15 Business Models to copy + PDF Download with all cases
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021