Innovating in a government context: An evaluation of a Dutch water innovation program using the cyclic innovation model
May 15, 2014 Editor 0
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Volume 0, Issue 0, Ahead of Print.
- The pattern of emergence of a Middle Stone Age tradition at Gademotta and Kulkuletti (Ethiopia) through convergent tool and point technologies.
- Kenya: Kenya Targeting 5,000mw of Power Output By 2017
- Measuring and reporting intellectual capital: Lessons learnt from some interventionist research projects
- GO! for Collaborative Innovation on Demand
- What the West Can Learn from Jugaad
- Wireless Wednesday |Enhancing The Use Of Reliable Agro-weather Data By Farmers
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020