Developing a Strong Eco-System Which Drives Innovation
May 15, 2014 Editor 0
Innovation policy is about the challenge of contributing to the wide objectives such as employment, sustainability and economic growth. How to approach such a task? The answer is simple but the effort complex: Aim for a strong innovation eco-system. Referring to the case of the IMP³rove Euromed Project the article suggests four systematic steps on how to establish an effective, innovation inducing eco-system.
Go to Source
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Innovation Leaders
- Leading Innovation in Multinational Subsidiaries
- How can countries adopt existing technologies to accelerate their development process?
- Risks of Incremental, Differential, Radical, and Breakthrough Innovation Projects
- The Role of Regional Innovation Systems (RIS) in Translating R&D Investments into Economic and Employment Growth
- Innovative Learning/Learning Innovation: Using Action Learning Projects to Develop Students’ Industry Mindset
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019