Developing a Strong Eco-System Which Drives Innovation
May 15, 2014 Editor 0
Innovation policy is about the challenge of contributing to the wide objectives such as employment, sustainability and economic growth. How to approach such a task? The answer is simple but the effort complex: Aim for a strong innovation eco-system. Referring to the case of the IMP³rove Euromed Project the article suggests four systematic steps on how to establish an effective, innovation inducing eco-system.
Go to Source
- Want to Change the World? Be Resilient.
- Placing your bets: Subsistence or Transformational Entrepreneurship
- How to Manage Conflict in Virtual Teams
- innovation + africa; +656 new citations
- British Council and Bharti Airtel launch digital learning hubs across sub-saharan Africa
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and business clusters
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021