Application Path for Promoting Technology Commercialization
May 15, 2014 Editor 0
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Volume 0, Issue 0, Ahead of Print.
Even though candidate applications of emerging technologies cover a broad field of markets, new businesses do not progress as expected at all. Commercialization faces several deadlocks during the process. In this study, setting application paths for emerging technologies to overcome deadlocks is examined. In order to analyze it, a “shotgun approach” is proposed as a methodology and applied to the cases of DMFC and fluid MEMS. Based on the analyses, it has been shown that establishing “paths to create a final market” is significant not only for overcoming deadlocks but also for accumulating knowledge, and building technology competences.
Go to Source
- Combined technology solution a first in SA
- Chocolate shortage by 2020? How mini loans could save the day
- African academics ‘slow to use online journals’
- Methodological approach and tools for systems thinking in health systems research: technical assistants’ support of health administration reform in the Democratic Republic of Congo as an application.
- A methodology to manage and monitor social media inside a company: a case study
- Organizational Learning And Knowledge Creation Processes In SMEs
Innovating in a government context: An evaluation of a Dutch water innovation program using the cyclic innovation model Developing a Strong Eco-System Which Drives Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 834 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 816 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 779 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 740 views