Company Culture: A Driving Force For Innovation
May 12, 2014 Editor 0
Real innovation will starts with your company culture. Your shared values will help your business grow while stale company culture can sink you entirely. Your company culture can change in subtle ways over time but there are many ways to keep your infrastructure on task and in line with your overall mission. Simply stated, a good company culture drives innovation.
Go to Source
- Negotiation Strategies for Doctors — and Hospitals
- Advancing nursing enterprises: A cross-country comparison.
- Fellowships for African women scientists a big hit
- M:lab East Africa awarded impact economy innovations grant
- Managing virtual communities of practice to drive product innovation
- Electronics giant in African technical training push
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021