Pushing the Boundaries – Part 2: Making Open Innovation Relevant to More Economic Players
May 6, 2014 Editor 0
The MOOI-forum is in its 5th month now, focusing on Open Innovation and corporate culture as theme. Every month, great discussions emerge on the forum. This article takes a look at how open innovation can be applied in many different strategic settings compared to the showcases described in different publications during the last decade.
Go to Source
- A new way to finance education: Pay what you earn
- Institutional Investment in Infrastructure (“In3”): A view from the bridge of a development agency
- Small Talk, Big Results
- Improving Affordability Through Innovation in the Surgical Treatment of Mitral Valve Disease.
- No Straight Lines: Making Sense of Our Non-linear World
- Innovation Enablers
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020