6 Easy Steps to Innovate any Product
May 6, 2014 Editor 0
This article brings the 6 step method of AULIVE. A case study of surfboard innovation is illustrating the process.
Go to Source
- Meet MicroMentor, a free ‘dating’ website for business mentorship
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
- That awkward 4-o-clock moment in a brainstorm #InnovationVirgins
- Top management team diversity in fostering organizational ambidexterity: Examining TMT integration mechanisms
- Nigeria: Project Management Key to It Facilities Deployment – Accenture
- Competition aims to stimulate innovative entrepreneurial concepts
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021