6 Easy Steps to Innovate any Product
May 6, 2014 Editor 0
This article brings the 6 step method of AULIVE. A case study of surfboard innovation is illustrating the process.
Go to Source
- Economic Order Quantity Model with Innovation Diffusion Criterion under Influence of Price-Dependent Potential Market Size
- Quotable: Bill Gates debunks 3 myths about the world’s poor
- Water Governance | How Collaboration and Technology Can Help
- Is big data a silver bullet for development?
- Hargeisa: Actively Building a Regulatory Framework for Small and Medium Firms
- African Mobile Money Research: Call for Papers
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021