Innovation Golden Rules
May 2, 2014 Editor 0
In a February 2014 presentation, Herman Wories of the DSM Innovation Center made a compelling statement about the role of innovation in any organization: “Innovation is no longer a competitive advantage: it’s a competitive necessity. In order to keep up, you need to continuously innovate.”
Go to Source
- Setting Up a Crowdsourcing Effort? Read This First.
- Disruptive innovation as a driver of science and medicine.
- Researchers pioneer world’s first HIV/AIDS nanomedicines
- International, regional and local bodies create Ethiopian astronomy node
- There are No Shortcuts in Technology for Development
- The Six-Minute Guide to Making Better High-Stakes Decisions
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021