Tech hubs across Africa: Which will be the legacy-makers?
May 1, 2014 Editor 0
One of the key features of the African digital renaissance is that it is increasingly home grown. In other sectors of the African economy, such as mining or agribusiness, much of the know-how is imported and the wealth extracted. But Africa’s 700 million or so mobile subscribers use services that are provided locally, and they are also downloading more applications that are developed locally.
- More than a trend: Africa is becoming better by the year at reforming its business environment
- Next generation of Africa’s agricultural researchers RISING
- Prioritizing climate-smart livestock interventions in Africa
- Developing a clean seed system for sweetpotato and cassava: A Bio-Innovate Program initiative
- Ten African innovators vie for $100 000 award
- The African Rural University for Women, Uganda
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020