Latest Research on R&D-Product Development Innovation
April 18, 2014 Editor 0
The Heraldonline website reported that the Goldense Group has announced the completion of its sixth primary research initiative on the strategies, processes, practices, and metrics used in North American R&D and Product Development Innovation. This study focused on R&D Operations, Organic Innovation, Open Innovation, Intellectual Property, and the Top 100 Productivity & Performance Metrics used by corporations. Half of the respondents indicated that open innovation will be more important in the next five years than in the past five.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018