Latest Research on R&D-Product Development Innovation
April 18, 2014 Editor 0
The Heraldonline website reported that the Goldense Group has announced the completion of its sixth primary research initiative on the strategies, processes, practices, and metrics used in North American R&D and Product Development Innovation. This study focused on R&D Operations, Organic Innovation, Open Innovation, Intellectual Property, and the Top 100 Productivity & Performance Metrics used by corporations. Half of the respondents indicated that open innovation will be more important in the next five years than in the past five.
Click here to read the full article.
- The end of energy poverty? Developing nations invest $112 billion in renewable energy
- $20,000 and a trip to Shenzhen
- Can Open Data boost economic growth and prosperity?
- Develop the Leaders You’ve Been Overlooking
- To Understand Consumer Data, Think Like an Anthropologist
- Tasklets: enabling end user programming of web widgets
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020