New Readiness Assessment Tool from EY to Improve Innovation Capabilities
April 11, 2014 Editor 0
How does the new Readiness Assessment Tool help to generate more and better innovation, as well as faster and cheaper innovations that bring revenues? Apply the assessment tool to your own company to create a common understanding of what holistic innovation management means, to structure, analyze, and measure the innovation potential of your firm, identify areas of improvement, and ultimately to design and implement recommendations tailored to the unique position of the firm.
Go to Source
- Innovation Enablers
- The Innovation Management Maturity Model: How Do You Stack Up?
- Innovation in tradition-based firms: dynamic knowledge for international competitiveness
- Pushing the boundaries – part 1: Understanding the different “faces” of open innovation
- Determinants of Innovation Commercialization Management and Anticipated Returns: An Exploratory Typology of SMEs
- Top Innovation Secrets
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019