Placing Time on Your Side for Collaborative Innovation
April 4, 2014 Editor 0
Time represents the persistent, substantive constraint to being effective within an organization. Can you have a moment of a sponsor’s time to share the benefits of collaborative innovation? Does the sponsor and challenge team perceive you as respecting their time once you persuade them to pursue the practice with you?
Go to Source
- Early Biomarkers and Regulatory Innovation in Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis.
- Economic rewards of better land management: Estimated 2.3 billion tons of crops worth $1.4 trillion
- Bio-Innovate-funded bean consortium project working towards increasing productivity, value addition, and marketing of the bean crop in eastern Africa
- Open Innovation in Nigeria
- The Sneakernet Reality of Big Data in Africa
- Kenya’s Essar Yu introduces phone-based insurance cover
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021