Placing Time on Your Side for Collaborative Innovation
April 4, 2014 Editor 0
Time represents the persistent, substantive constraint to being effective within an organization. Can you have a moment of a sponsor’s time to share the benefits of collaborative innovation? Does the sponsor and challenge team perceive you as respecting their time once you persuade them to pursue the practice with you?
Go to Source
- How to Pick the Right Idea?
- New Learning Programs Provide Comprehensive Knowledge on How to Manage Innovation
- How to Manage Innovation in a Global and Open World
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- Leaders’ Dual Roles When Managing Innovation
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018